We love our amazing clients and community.
At Sunrise Veterinary Clinic, we help build COMMUNITY! Take a look at some of these awesome photos taken at events we recently participated in and helped lead.
– Hanford High School Instrumental Music Benefit Auction: We were happy to partner with this amazing organization and donate a raffle basket and gift certificate.
– Halloween Downtown Trick or Treat: Handed out candy & treats to those family members attending Benton City’s Annual Downtown Trick or Treat Event for a fun-filled evening celebrating Halloween!
– Christmas Pictures with Santa: Partnered with Adonai Counseling & Employment Services to hose our 1st Annual Pictures with Santa Event. Families were encouraged to bring the entire two- & four-legged family for free pictures with Santa! In addition, we had treats & hot chocolate to enjoy while watching the Benton City Lighted Christmas Parade. Donations were encouraged at this event to support our campaign of gathering pet food to donate to the Benton-Franklin Humane Society, non-perishable human food donated to the Friendship Kitchen Community Organization in Benton City, and monetary donations to our Community Angel Fund to provide financial support to Doctor approved case to be utilized for lifesaving treatment. We had an amazing turnout and thoroughly enjoyed celebrating the holidays with our community!
– Benton City Daze: We had a blast celebrating the community at the Benton City Chamber of Commerce’s 86th Annual Benton City Daze! We hosted a booth at the Benton City Park to visit with members of our community during this event and share the great things happening here at Sunrise Veterinary Clinic in addition to the services we offer. And, of course, we had some incredible giveaways and our regular SVC Giveaway Challenge for a Furbo Pet Home Camera!
– Benton City 4th of July 5K: We are sponsoring a water station at the 1st annual Benton City 4th of July 5K. They are raising funds for exercise stations to be placed along the Benton City Walking Path! The goal this year is to raise $8,000 toward the purchase of the equipment and installation for the community to enjoy!