Check-In for our Veterinary Valet Service:
Veterinary Valet Service
1. When you arrive at our clinic, call or text us from your car at (509) 588-6970 to let us know which numbered parking space you are in.
2. Upon receipt of your call OR TEXT, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the clinic. Please remain in your car.
3. Our exam room assistant will then come out to your car and escort your pet into the building. For your pet’s safety, please make sure all cats are in carriers and dogs are on a leash.
4. We will call you to talk about any specific concerns, and collect any pertinent information that you may have on what’s going on with your pet. We’ll discuss a treatment plan, go over the estimated costs, and start on any agreed upon care.
5. After the treatments are complete, we’ll call you again to discuss any at home care instructions that we’re sending and complete the payment process by credit card electronically over the phone.
6. After everything has been completed, we will bring your pet and any medications outside to your car.
I just need to pick up some medication/food. Can I still do that?
Absolutely! We will still be offering curbside pick-up for medications and food.
Simply call or text when you arrive, pay by phone, and we will bring your medications to your car. If you would like to pick up a larger medication quantity to limit trips, just ask.
Don’t forget, we also have an online pharmacy where you can get items DELIVERED directly to your home! This is accessible either on our website (click the Shop our Online Pharmacy button) or on our Facebook page (click the Shop Now button).
Again, We want to do everything we can to make it as easy as possible for you to stay healthy and continue to continue to care for your pets.
Our main focus is and always will be healthy and happy pets and their families! Dr. Molton and the Team at Sunrise Veterinary Clinic